i. Sunday Funmilola BABALOLA, 2014, A Process Critique of Yoruba Concepts of Evil, (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria.
ii.Sunday Funmilola BABALOLA, 2004, Pauline Teachings on Predestination and the Implication among the Yoruba Christians (An Appraisal), Lagos State University, Ojo, Nigeria.
(b) Books (Peer-reviewed):
(i) Authored Books:
Babalola, Sunday Funmilola, Dada E. Adelowo, 2013, African Traditional Religion: A Contextual Approach. Saarbrücken, Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing.
(ii) Edited Books:
Babalola, Sunday Funmilola, Lateju, Fola T. et al (Eds.), 2014, Issues in African Traditional Religion, Saarbrücken, Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing.
(iii) Contribution(s) to Books:
1) Babalola, Sunday Funmilola, 2014, "A Process Critique of the Concept of Evil among the Yoruba of South West Nigeria’’, in Issues in African Traditional Religion, Saarbrücken, Germany: Lambert Academic, Publishing (LAP, pp91-128).
2) Babalola, Sunday Funmilola, Apata, Olaoluwa, 2014, "African Traditional Religion and the Nigeria Society, A Reflection". In Issues in African Traditional Religion, Saarbrücken, Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing (LAP, pp264-277).
(c) Journal Articles:
1) Babalola, Sunday Funmilola, 2009, “The Historical Context of the Corinthian’s Correspondence”, in: Journal of Arts and Education, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University, Volume 3 number 2, pp.65-71.
2) Babalola, Sunday Funmilola, 2011, “Read Campaign and Societal Values”, in Reading Association of Nigeria, Topical Issues in Literacy, Language and Development in Nigeria, International Development in Africa Committee, pp. 302-309.
3) Alokan, Olusegun Ayodeji Peter & Babalola, Sunday Funmilola, 2011, “Literacy As a Recipe for the Solutions of Christian – Muslim crises in Nigeria”, in Journal of Arts and Contemporary Society, Minna, Niger State.
4) Babalola S.F; P. Alokan & E.O. Uduma, 2011, “A Reinterpretation of God’s Omnipotence in the Context of the Process Philosophy and the Yoruba Concept of Evil”, in Journal of African Affairs, Vol.30, Seoul, Korea.
5) Alokan, Olusegun Ayodeji Peter; Babalola, Sunday Funmilola & Alabi, David Oladunjoye, 2011, “Critical Analysis of Church Politics and Crises within the Indigenous Christianity in Nigeria”, in American Journal of Social and Management Services, ISSN Print: 2156-1540, ISSN Online: 2151-1559, doi:10.5251/ajsms.2011.2.4.360.370 ScienceHuβ, http://www.scihub.org/AJSMS
6) D. O. Alabi, P. O. Alokan and S.F. Babalola, 2012, "A Neglected But Historical Village in Africa", CENDIA in International Journal of African Development, Centre for Issues on Development in Africa.
7) Babalola, Sunday Funmilola, 2012, ‘A Biblical Concept of Faith and Suffering’: Implication on Youths’ Moral Development’, in JABU Journal of Humanities, vol.1, No. 1
8) Babalola, Sunday Funmilola, and Alokan, Olusegun Ayodeji, 2013 ‘African Concept of Time, A Socio-Cultural Reality in the Process of Change’, in American Journal of Education and Practice, ISSN Online: 2222-288X, http:/www.iiste.org.
9) Babalola, Sunday Funmilola, 2013, ‘The Practice of Polygyny and the Concept of Evil among the Yoruba’, Selected Studies in the Humanities, ed. Sam. O. Ayodele, Education Research and Study Group, Institute of Education, U.I Ibadan.
10) Babalola, Sunday Funmilola, 2016, ‘A Contextualization of American Pragmatism in the Evolution of Christ Apostolic Church, Nigeria’, in Asian Journal of African Studies, Seoul, vol. 39 February, 2016.
(d) Peer Review Monographs:
Babalola, Sunday Funmilola, 2011, Pauline and Yoruba Christian Predestination, Saarbrücken, Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing